NO MORE OUCHY FEET!
- Slippers that look like construction bricks
- One size fits most, red and blue available
- Stepping into bricks is better than onto bricks
One of the dangers of being (or living with) a construction bricks enthusiast is the chance of stepping on a brick with bare feet. That is a world of pain that is only rivaled by stepping barefooted on a wayward block. Ow, ow, ow.
While we were soothing a sore foot as a result of one such accident, we had a brilliant idea: BRICK SLIPPERS.
You don't want to step on bricks with your bare feet, but now you can step into bricks with your bare feet and be super comfortable. They'll even shield your feet so you can step on real bricks without fear of injury. Our Brick Slippers are one size fits most, but if you have monster feet, check the dimensions below.
- Colors: Red and Blue
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care: Hand wash the surface/spots only
- Size: One size fits most
- Interior dimension (toe to back of heel): 12.25" (roughly a men's size 12, max)